- Nedsat pris
MotuL 300V 10W40
Motuls bedste olie. V300
Den fuldsyntetiske 300V er designet til højtydende motorer.
Double Ester teknologien sænker friktionen, uden at gå på kompromis med slidstyrke og holdbarhed.
300V er JASO MA godkendt, der gør olien særligt anvendeligt med vådkoblinger.
Motul 300V 4T Factory Line Road Racing 10W40 is a synthetic high performance engine oil based on Ester Core technology and was specially developed for racing motorcycles with 4T engines, which are designed for operation with the viscosity 10W40, for use in the area MotoGP, SuperSport, Superbike , High-speed and hill climbing, etc. Ideal for demanding motorcycle and quad motors in racing and on the road.
- Max. Oil film stability, optimum adhesion, high temperature resistance for optimum wear protection
- Low traction coefficient of the Ester Core technology reduces friction losses and improves overall performance by up to 1.3%
- Ester Core technology combined with the additive package improves shear strength, wear protection and engine and transmission life. This is documented by the outstanding FZG (Research Center for Gears and Transmission Construction) test result of the damage load level> 14 FLS (Failure Load Stage). The smaller the value eg 1 FLS the lower the wear protection, the higher the value eg> 14 FLS, the better the wear protection of the gear unit. This test can be used to determine whether a proper lubricant film thickness between the gears ensures reliable operation of the transmission
- Very high pressure capacity guarantees highest lubrication safety even in extreme temperature ranges
- For modern engine technology with wet clutch and gear lubrication in the same oil bath. No coupling and slipping
- Fastest oiling already in the starting phase reduces the critical cold-start wear and guarantees a long service life of the engine
Ester Core Technology:
Motul has been developing high-performance engine oils based on synthetic esters for several decades. The special selection of synthetic esters and combination with an innovative additive package form an extraordinary synergy. Ester Core is the latest technology development stage, delivering maximum power output without sacrificing reliability and wear.
Specifications / Approvals:
Specifications: Exceeds the requirements of JASO & API
Approvals: JASO T903 Annex A (JASO MA friction coefficient requirements)