Motul Brake fluid RBF 660 Factory Line DOT 4
Motul Brake fluid RBF 660 FactoryLine DOT 4 - 0,5 liter
Motul Brake Fluid RBF FactoryLine DOT 4 is a fully synthetic brake fluid based on polyglycol, especially for racing. Suitable for all brake systems (steel, ceramic or carbon brake discs) present in racing sport. Can also be used in conventional brake and hydraulic clutch systems.
Overcomes conventional brake fluids on polyglycol (DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1)
Specifications / Approvals:
Specifications: SAE J 1703, ISO 4925, FMVSS 116 DOT 4
Released: FMVSS 116 DOT 4; SAE J1703
- Can be mixed with all brake fluids DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 on polyglycol basis, but not recommended,
- Extremely high dry-point of 328 ° C compared to other products based on silicone or polyglycol, allows safe braking even under the most extreme operating conditions
- Very high wet boiling point of 205 ° C compared to other products based on silicone or polyglycol, allows safe braking even in high humidity or rain
- Under racing operating conditions, brakes are subjected to extreme thermal stress, so Motul RBF 660 should be tested at least after every 2nd race and changed if necessary
- Brake fluid absorbs moisture from ambient air. This reduces the boiling point. For this reason, Motul RBF 660 should only be kept in the original container under constant climatic conditions, carefully closed
Can not be mixed with brake fluids based on silicone (DOT 5) as well as special fluids such as LHM. Liquid can attack paint on the vehicle.
Drying point: 328 ° C
Wet point: 205 ° C